Tuesday, October 11, 2016

..and by the way: Enough about Bill Clinton's past already. Not relevant!

I'm a little tired of hearing Bill Clinton being portrayed by the right as a predator and rapist (i.e. one guilty of sexual assault). I was around back then and paying attention to the impeachment stuff. And I came away with the idea that what was going on with Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Monika Lewinski and others was sexual hanky panky between consenting adults...and nothing more. Evidence, as I remember it, suggested that these women eagerly pursued a relationship with Clinton. If there was proof to the contrary, I don't remember it. Moreover, Hillary Clinton was a victim of spousal infidelity; so who could blame her for lashing out against the women who played hanky panky with her husband? She was NOT an enabler. So give it a rest, Trump. Enough of trying to play the Bill Clinton card in this election. Won't work! Just saying...

No comments: