Sunday, February 8, 2015

This blog is about to take on some new energy

Hello everyone.  This place has laid dormant for much too long.  I started it back in 2008 but I never had a chance to take it anywhere exciting.  Now that I have more time, I have decided to delete the old stuff and give it a whole new life.  This is where I plan to share my thoughts and ideas with those of you who have a passion, as I do, for making our little corner of the universe a more pleasant and beautiful experience.

Is it political?  Often, yes.  Is it religious?  It might be at times.  Is it fun?  I hope so. Is it about attitude adjustment?  Bingo! It absolutely is!  But what do you say we let it evolve and see what happens, shall we?  If you happen across something on here that grabs you, log in via Google and let us hear what you think.  Or, to see what else I am up to, click the dove above...and follow the links.

May each of you have a wonderful spring and a fruitful and awesome 2015!

Reed

No comments: